Pay attention, class, todays lesson is: The top 10 things that can be learnt from looking at Floyds desktop. Are you sitting comfortably? Then I'll begin.
1. I have no organization skills whatsoever. At first I thought of cleaning everything up but then my second thought was, No! This would be deception! LIES!, because my desktop always looks like this. You can see my half-baked attempts at trying to organize things, but they have clearly failed miserably.
2. One hit wonders from the late 70s kick arse.
3. Ooh, I cheated a bit. Im totally showing off the Game Boy Micro Winamp skin because it kicks. (+1UP Mushroom seeking bar, pure genius)
4. I have a Twilight Princess wallpaper because I am in love with Link. OK, thats not true. I dont usually go for animated characters that arent real, no wait, I mean, blondes
ahem. I finished TP a while back and now I am playing through again (although this is temporarily on hold due to lack of battery supply. Curse you Nintendo.)
5. I need to empty the Recycle Bin. *does so* Good to see Microsoft showing support for recycling. Keep up the good work.
6. I want to get physical, physical.
7. I utterly less than 3 Danny Messer.
8. Norton AntiVirus is total poo. I dont know why its still here. It has no friends.
9. I should be in bed.
10. OK, I desperately tried to make it an even 10, but Ive once again failed miserably. Cant for the life of me find one more thing of mild interest
ooh, her name really IS Bumfluff. Honest